Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 399: 400



This is 400 days.  Maybe it should be said more like this:

THIS IS 400 DAYS.

400 days I've been making music every day, releasing music no one has ever heard, trying to keep it fresh and interesting.

Over 13,000 plays on Soundcloud, new connections, beta-testing for a developer, a couple of people have even bought an album.  I've learned a lot, I've honed my skills, I continue to learn and get excited about new songs daily.

There's a forthcoming video, if I can ever find the time to actually record it.  The script was written by friend and author Colin Fox.  He also did some voice-over for it.  It's just kind of about making an effort to do a project like this, what it can take, what comes from it and other non-sense.

Lyrics:
We're all in the basement, hiding from the light.  
We're all in the basement, hiding from sight.
We're all in the ceiling, hiding from your eyes, 
We're all hiding from you.

We've all got a secret that you can't find.
We've all got a secret that you can't find.
We've all got a secret that you can't find.  
Secret of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment