Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 27: The Day My Son Rolled Over for the First Time

Henry, my youngest son rolled over for the first time today.  He's almost four months old.  Needless to say, his mother and I are quite proud.

This track has nothing to do with it, but it felt important to mention the occasion.  This was the first attempt at incorporating ReVolt Rack Extension into a track.  Not sure I really did anything with it in this case, but it was there, measuring digital "voltage".  Sugarbytes Slice Arranger gets an honorable mention for it's cool performance at the end of the track.  Oh yeah, I mangled the vocal part with Uhbik-G and a Pulsar.

Lyrics:
Why don't you grin and bare it?
You'll probably have to share it.
You'll probably have to wear it.
Why don't you grin and bare it?





No comments:

Post a Comment