Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 426: A minute

So, it's been a minute since I've been able to actually type anything here.  Mostly it's been because I've been quite busy with the children and family/home life and making music daily, let alone blogging about it, has just been impossible.  There have been many days where I was holding a baby with one hand and typing with the other.  Even a few sentences in those cases was difficult, let alone a full paragraph or six.

Right now, I've gotten a cold and lost my voice, so that video I was going to do on a day when I was at home alone (like right now) isn't going to happen because I can't talk.... sigh....

One thing that is happening is more music on iTunes!  An artist by the name of Abe Wantland painted a few water colors for me that will be the album covers for six albums that I have ready to upload to iTunes.  The albums are compilations of the first 400 days of music.  I tried to limit each album to 25 songs and got pretty close.  I originally wanted to only do four, but all the genres weren't really covered by only 4, so it got bumped to six.

The first album, Ambient, Like You, is already up there.  Here's the link.

There's more, but I need to go do house work and I'm getting dizzy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment