Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 482: Thinking about thinking up

While deleting emails from LinkedIn I stopped and read one of them (I know, crazy).  It was about the "90 Day Music Licensing Challenge".  I investigated it a little more and after very little thought I bought the materials for the program.  For whatever reason I haven't pursued licensing in the way I should have, but after just dipping my toes into the material I am very excited/scared/happy to feel like I can do exactly what's being mentioned.   After having the success I had with writing music for some youtube commercials I feel/know I need to go after this.

I'm thinking about genres/styles to pursue and music that I should be making (that's "hot" right now) and I have some work to do.  I have 17 days left of the 500 Days project and then it will be on to new and different things.  There will be a bit less music for awhile, but hopefully, there will be more money once the new music arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment