Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 120: Using Reason 7 - First Pass

I'm happy to say I'm getting to beta-test Reason 7 and so far it's all that has been promised.  I guess I'm
not supposed to go into drastic detail because of the EULA you have to agree to as a beta-tester, but there are some functions that are specific to this new version that are featured on this track.

It's a little bit of madness here and there, but I kind of love it.

This track contains a couple of samples of "Persion Love Song" by Dead Can Dance, from the album Toward the Within.

Lyrics:
This love song will ruin us.
I can't keep my love for you a secret.
Put me back in your pocket where I belong.
This world is too much for me.


1 comment:

  1. In the beginning I was like um no what is this? then I quickly was like whoa I'm digging this. nice work.

    ReplyDelete