Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 264: The Beta Continues

The beta-testing continues and, while I can't really talk about what the device is, I can say that it adds warmth to things.  I'm really liking it thus far for that reason alone.  I have some other similar tools that will create a similar effect, but this one is a little more powerful than those.  And I might have found a bug or two, so I got that going for me.

Lyrics:
You got the magick in your fist, you can't believe this. 
No matter what you do, 
It's gonna happen to you.

You took the holy vow,
 all the way down town,
 Then you missed your missed, 
caught a comet Rode it all the way out of this place.  

You thought you knew what I said, 
but you turned around to found out you're dead, 
You won't remember your name.




No comments:

Post a Comment