Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 227: 8 Bits, both barrels

Quite some time ago I started on an album called "8Bit Roundhouse".  My original plan was to make an album of chiptunes, but after working on it a little I decided that traditional chiptunes don't really have enough timbre and color variation for me.  Instead it's become more of an "influenced by videogames and 8-bit music" album.  This is the opening track on the album.

I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the month.

Cheers.

Lyrics:
I can't believe the things I'm seeing,
I can't believe you can live this way.
I can't believe your house is caving in on itself.
Now what do you want to do with yourself?
Where do you think this ends?
Where do you think this is?
Where does this end for you?
Where do you think this is?


No comments:

Post a Comment