Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 301: Less is more and more

Quite some time ago I got the idea of creating a "subtractor only" refill.  I made a handful of patches, but didn't really take it past that point.  Since I'm spending so much time being hyper-focused on specific pieces of Reason I figured it would be a good time to revisit that idea.  This piece is my first go at creating new subtractor patches and trying to do a track with only those patches.

I did add vocals, effects, and a guitar loop, because it was needed for the sake of the song, but everything else is just subtractor.


Lyrics are pretty weird, but don't really mean anything, unless you want them to.

Lyrics:
Get this alien off of my back, out of my sight, out of my chest.
Get this animal out of my sight tonite.
Live outside of the dream, live outside of your means, you can accomplish all.
Live within your head, live with what you said, no one can define you. 

You define yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment